As real estate investment in Turkey is one of the most important aspects of investment in the country, especially for foreigners. And it is one of the safest and most profitable sectors for investors.
Turkey has paid close attention to the importance of foreigner’s real estate investors from the World and produced many laws to raise the level of reassurance of foreigners in the Turkish market.
What are the most important rights granted to investors in the real estate sector in Turkey?
1. Real Estate purchase gives the right to the investor to obtain the residency and it is granted by the Immigration Department in the State in which you own the property, and that allows the holder to live on the Turkish territory and to travel without the need to get a visa.
2. Obtaining residence permits to the companions of the owner (the wife and children under the age of 18).
3. The right to renew the residence permit as long as the property remains in your name.
4. The right to obtain education and health services for free or nominal amounts.
5. The right to apply for a long term residence permit after 8 years.
Last Updated: 9/7/2020 12:23:51 PM
6. The right to obtain Turkish citizenship when the property value is 250.000$.